piątek, 23 marca 2012

Boyfriend Teaser.


Dołączone słowa piosenki :
“If I was your boyfriend, never let you go
Put you on to shit that I bet you didn’t know.
We could take a trip bae all around the globe
Send you pic’s of my xxx if you keep it on the (…).
Shh shh ey, can you keep a secret
I got a super size, you wanna see it.
Yes please, I thought so, (…) up
Rep a swag but my voice goes (…) up.”
 +Ten tekst jest pisany przez Mika Posnera

If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go
I can take you places you ain’t never been before
Baby take a chance or you’ll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire why we eatin’ fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three two

+ a ten tekst przez Justina

Który lepszy ?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz