niedziela, 22 stycznia 2012

5 4 3 2 1 Kiss me ..kiss me.

Hej BELIEBERS! Witam was w niedzielny poranek.. tak na rozpoczęcie dnia mam dla was rysunek od znanego nam wszystkim @Jardc87. 
Oglądnijcie :


"Hi guys! I'm really proud of this drawing! It's a new one of Justin Bieber... I really like the new photoshoot for the V Magazine all the pictures are amazing! So i decided to do a portrait from that shoot! This drawing Took me 4 hours and 30 minutes... I used a mechanical pencil 2mm 3B and charcoal 2B... Like everybody know i'm a belieber so I hope you really like it Justin! :D I'm waiting for your next album! we all know that it's going to be AMAZING! Keep inspiring us! ;)"-podpisał pod filmikiem . 


Ja też jestem dumna z tego rysunku ! Chłopak wykonał naprawdę kawał roboty !! Co najlepsze jest Beliebersem ! 


Podoba wam się ? 

drummer girl

1 komentarz: